At STV Machinery, we test all new models before offering them to the UK market.
We’ve done that, they’re great and now we are ready to sell the test machine.
This fantastic price includes UK mainland delivery and siting, commissioning, training and the standard two-year guarantee.
One machine only at a significant saving!
The D1 series is a two-platen machine offering high efficiency, precision and reliability. This design of machine offers large tie bar spacing in a compact footprint with fast cycle times.
Please contact us if you’d like to know more or would like to view the machine in operation before we bring it back into our workshop where it will be made “as new” once more.
Email us at: [email protected] or speak with a member of the team on 01933 272747
- 500t clamp force
- 76mm screw diameter
- 1377 (PS) (g) maximum shot weight
- 1270 x 1260 mm platen size
- 910 x 830 distance between tie bars
- Austrian KEBA 2000 controller
- European servo drive motor
- High rigidity clamping unit
- Rexroth dual proportional valves
- Tie bars independent of platens
- Small footprint in comparison to a three platen machine
- Dry cycle times faster than toggle lock machines