Innovative Two-Platen Injection Moulding Machine
Yizumi D1 Series Overview
The D1 series is a two-platen machine offering high efficiency, precision and reliability. This design of machine offers large tie bar spacing in a compact footprint with fast cycle times.
Yizumi D1 Video
Key Standard Features
- European Servo drive delivers fast response and maximimum energy efficiency.
- Austrian KEBA control with dual CPU, with a 12″ TFT colour touch screen display.
- High rigidity clamping unit delivers stability & accuracy.
- Tie bars independent of moving platen offering precision & speed.
- Rexroth highly responsive dual proportional valves on clamping unit.
- Guiding precision up to 0.05mm, facilitates fast and steady motion of platens.
- Small footprint and faster dry cycle times compared to tradtional three platen design.
STV Machinery have worked with Yizumi to customise UK bound D1 machines for domestic customers, each UK supplied machine has a high specification to include;
- European, oil-cooled, two-headed motor-driven servo drive delivers fast response and maximise energy efficiency
- Austrian KEBA control with dual CPU is stable, fast & accurate with 12” TFT colour touch screen display
- Based on European design technology
- High rigidity clamping unit delivers stability & accuracy, combined with uniform stress distribution on the tie bars
- Rexroth highly responsive dual proportional valves on clamping unit offers accurate repeatability
- L-shape guide rails deliver platen movement accuracy up to 0.05mm
- Mould open position accurate to ± 0.2mm
- Tie bars independent of moving platen offers precision & speed
- Dry cycle times faster than toggle lock machines
- Small footprint compared to traditional three platen design
- Low pressure & highly sensitive mould protection
- Integrated linear guide rails on injection unit offer low resistance and accuracy
- Repeatability of part weight ≤3%
- Durable ceramic heater bands
- Time, position or pressure switchover for holding phase start
- Ultrasonic displacement sensor
- Central lubrication for injection unit
- European oil seals & guide rings
- Double core pull
- Double air blast circuit
- Euromap robot interface & Euromap mounting
- Hydraulic ejector
- T-Slot platen
- Auto mould height adjustment
- Oil pre-heating
- IP54 electrical enclosure
- Precise filtration and independent cooling system
- Service, warranty & parts supported by our in-house engineers